K'nex Bridges Student Building Set^
207 pieces and building instructions for 7 types of bridges: arch, beam, cantilever, suspension, bascule, truss, and cable-stayed. Packed in a strong, stackable storage case with dividers and a a lockable lid. Supports 3 students, working as a team. Grades 3-6.
- Introduces students to the history, function, structural design, geometry and strength of bridges
- Builds 13 fully-functioning replicas of real-world structures, one at a time
- Includes 207 K'NEX pieces
- Building instructions and comprehensive teacher's guide CD included
- For 3rd through 6th grade classrooms
- Adheres to many Common Core Standards, found below
- Great for learning
- Page Number
- 196 of the 2022 Learning catalogue
No customer reviews for the moment.