K''nex® Stem Exploration Roller Coaster_
Product Number: L4283-00
Students will explore STEM concepts when building a working roller coaster using K'Nex Exploration Roller Coaster Building Set.They will be able to boost about their understanding concepts associated with building a real-life amusement ride. Ages 8+.
- The set includes over 500 parts plus a battery-powered motor for a single child or team of 2-3 children to build a working Roller Coaster
- Once built, a downloadable booklet guides students through 3 hands-on, inquiry-based experiments on each of the models
- Students will learn about the relationship between time, distance and speed plus much more!
- The Experiment Guide is aligned to national STEM standards and is appropriate for grade levels 5-9
- Requires 2 "AA" batteries, not included
- Page Number
- 196 of the 2022 Learning catalogue
No customer reviews for the moment.