K'nex Levers & Pulleys Student Building Set^
161 pieces and building instruction for 8 real world models. Demonstrates all 3 classes of levers, plus fixed, movable and block/tackle pulley systems. Includes curriculum for Grades 3-5 aligned to all Provincial standards. Packed in a strong, stackable storage case with dividers and a lockable lid. Supports 3 students, working as a team.
- Introduces students to the scientific concepts associated with levers and pulleys
- Builds 8 fully-functioning replicas of real-world machines, one at a time
- Includes 178 K'NEX pieces packaged in a strong storage tub with Snap-on lid
- Building instructions and comprehensive teacher's guide CD included
- For 3rd through 5th grade classrooms ,AGE : 8+
- Adheres to many Common Core Standards, found below
- Great for learning
- 196 of the 2022 Learning catalogue
No customer reviews for the moment.