Merriam-Webster's School Dictionary
This dictionary is a newly revised and updated edition of Merriam-Webster's authoritative High School Dictionary written for students Grades 9-11, ages 14 & up.
With more than 100,000 definitions and 28,000 usage examples this new edition is a great study aid for students building vocabulary as they prepare for college-level reading.
- New vocabulary includes haptics, cybercrime, off-grid and paywall.
- The dictionary also offers 500 synonym paragraphs and 200 word history paragraphs that help clarify meaning.
- Nearly 1,000 illustrations also aid students in understanding word meaning.
- Special sections include biographical names, geographical names and signs and symbols.
- This dictionary avoids controversial and vulgar words.
- 2020 copyright.
No customer reviews for the moment.
(16 other products in the same category)