Daily Word Problems Math, Grade 5
Completely revised in 2019 to reflect grade-level standards, Daily Word Problems is the perfect resource to improve students’ problem-solving skills. The all-NEW word problems are written to support current math standards and expectations and provide consistent spiral review of math concepts. Students’ problem-solving skills improve as they participate in meaningful, real-life math practice.
The 36 weeks of activities provide practice of grade-level math concepts such as addition, multiplication, fractions, logic, algebra, and more.
Each week focuses on a theme and provides a daily word problem within the context of a real-life situation.
- Monday–Thursday’s activities provide a one- or two-step word problem.
- Friday’s format is more extensive and requires multiple steps. The multi-step problems require students to incorporate higher-order thinking skills by applying their understanding within a different context.
- Reproducible pages provide plenty of room for students to solve using the strategy of their choice.
- All-new word problems to support current standards
- New weekly themes that present problems in the context of real life
- Day-by-day skills list to help teachers identify skills practiced
- addition and subtraction
- factors and multiples
- rounding and estimating
- decimals (multiplication and division)
- comparing fractions
- fractions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- logical thinking
- perimeter and area
- liquid volume, mass, measurement
- weight and capacity
- graphs, charts, and maps
- coordinate planes
No customer reviews for the moment.
(16 other products in the same category)