Reading Comprehension Practice, Grades 7-8
Improve reading comprehension at all levels with a language arts reading book for differentiated instruction.
Reading Comprehension Practice for seventh and eighth grades improves reading skills by providing:
- independent reading for on-level readers
- instructional reading for below-level readers
- supplemental reading for above-level readers
All units feature reading guides, comprehension questions, and more.
This middle school reading comprehension workbook gives students the practice they need to be successful readers by helping them:
- decode words
- relate new information to known information
- monitor growth and take action when necessary
The Mark Twain Publishing Company provides classroom decorations and supplemental books for middle-grade and upper-grade classrooms. These products are designed by leading educators and cover science, math, behavior management, history, government, language arts, fine arts, and social studies.
No customer reviews for the moment.
(16 other products in the same category)