Reading Comprehension Practice, Grade 5
This language arts reading book improves comprehension for students at all skill levels.
The fifth grade Reading Comprehension Practice workbook provides:
- instructional reading for below-level readers
- independent reading for on-level readers
- supplemental reading for above-level readers
Each unit features before-and-after activities, differentiated guides, and vocabulary exercises.
Mark Twain Reading Comprehension Practice for fifth grade includes leveled reading units. This middle school reading comprehension workbook improves students’ reading and vocabulary, focusing on:
- reading as a comprehension process
- relating reading to what they already know
- decoding rapidly
- recognizing words
- monitoring student comprehension and taking action when needed
Mark Twain Media Publishing Company proudly creates engaging supplemental books and decorations for middle-grade and upper-grade classrooms. Designed by leading educators, the Mark Twain product line covers a variety of subjects, such as science, language arts, fine arts, government, social studies, history, character, and conduct.
No customer reviews for the moment.
(16 other products in the same category)