K'nex Wheels, Axles & Inclined Planes Student Building Set^
221 pieces and building instructions for 7 real world models. Identify how the use of a wheel & axle system effects work in relation to force, speed and direction. Includes curriculum for Grades 3-5 aligned with Provincial standards. Packed in a strong, stackable storage case with dividers and a a lockable lid. Supports 3 students, working as a team.
- Introduces students to the scientific concepts associated with wheels, axles, and inclined planes
- Builds 7 fully-functioning replicas of real-world machines, one at a time
- Includes 221 K'NEX pieces packaged in a strong storage tub with Snap-on lid
- Building instructions and comprehensive teacher's guide CD included
- For 3rd through 5th grade classrooms
- Adheres to many Common Core Standards, found below
- Great for learning
- Page Number
- 196 of the 2022 Learning catalogue
No customer reviews for the moment.